25 Large Ionantha Tillandsia Air Plant Pack - Each 2 to 3.5 Inches Long - Live Tropical House Plants for Home Decor - Indoor Terrarium Air Plants
25 Large Ionantha Tillandsia Air Plant Pack - Each 2 to 3.5 Inches Long - Live Tropical House Plants for Home Decor - Indoor Terrarium Air Plants by Plants for Pets at Poor Boy Lawn Care. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available! What separates these unique plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This allows air plants to thrive when they are suspende
Product Description & Reviews
Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available! What separates these unique plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This allows air plants to thrive when they are suspended in the air or grown atop driftwood and rocks. Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and glass containers with holes or gaps that allow for plenty of air flow. There are a myriad of other creative ways to display air plants; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Air plants look especially beautiful when set atop river stones, natural-colored gravel, or driftwood. Air plants make excellent gifts for house-warming or other occasions. They are also work wonderfully as desktop decorations for your office or home desk. We recommend keeping air plants in an area where they receive a moderate amount of light. Indirect sunlight and artificial home/office lighting are appropriate for these plants. It's generally safe to keep air plants in direct sunlight for a short period of time each day, but we recommend misting them with water every 2 hours or so to keep them from drying out. The optimal way to water air plants is to soak them in water for 2 hours once per week. If you find the leaves of your air plants are becoming soft or pale in color, this means the plant is too dry, and you should try misting or watering them more often. Each Ionantha Tillandsia air plant will range from 2 to 3.5 inches in size. The plants you will receive will most likely arrive with green colored leaves, but these leaves will transition into gorgeous pink and purple colors before blooming into a flower.
Features & Highlights
- BEAUTIFUL TILLANDSIA IONANTHA AIR PLANTS: One of the most sought after Tillandsias, this pack comes with 25 giant air plants of the Ionantha variety
- EASY CARE HOUSE PLANTS: Tillandsia Air Plants are extremely low maintenance and easy to care for. They require only a moderate amount of light, no soil, and only need watering about once a week.
- DIY HOME DECOR: These live plants are also great for do it yourself terrarium kits, holders, and hanging planters. Your creative ideas are the only thing that will limit what you can do with them.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: Your air plants will arrive alive and healthy. Each order will come with a 100 percent live arrival guarantee, plus free email support directly from the owners.
- STRAIGHT FROM US TO YOU: Other sellers often attempt to sell air plants through fulfillment services that keep your plants in a dark, dry box for 2-5 weeks. If it says "Sold by *** and Fulfilled by ***" under the price, that means the plants are being shipped from a fulfillment center instead of directly from the seller. All the extra time in transit all but guarantees the plants will die in the months following delivery, and is actually illegal since fulfillment services don't have nursery licenses.
Aquatic Arts, LLC - Dropship
Aquatic Arts, LLC - Dropship
8 x 8 x 8 inches
8 x 8 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item (688907067823), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plants for Pets, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
With panes of glass set against a metal frame, our birdcage terrarium elevates any display in your home or garden. Fill it with real or faux succulents and plants. This is a perfect terrarium for desert and forest succulents or your own collected kee...
mpn: 4316322948, ean: 0648366800263,
H-3.5'' Body D - 3''. Pack of 6. Add these airy and light DIY terrarium planters to any area in your home. This set of hanging geometric planters allows you to mix and match with décor ideas, and get creative with the look. Set does not include plan...
mpn: b989519b283ed8ed1067eb4e75bc102e, ean: 0656103066988,
Glass sphere geometric terrarium with beautiful gold brass accent and ventilation. Great for growing micro-greens, succulents, air plants, moss, cacti and more. Modern Geodesic Terrariums are a great gift, housewarming gifts, and for small places. Ta...
mpn: 650-20, ean: 0831596006271,
Cohasset Gifts - Small Glass Bowl & Wood Sculpture Molten glass dripped upon teak root wood creates a completely unique piece of art. Use as a vase, aquarium, terrarium or just admire their natural beauty. Small size is great for a small fish, succul...