H Potter Glass Terrarium Case Planter Wardian Container with Green Glass Accent for Succulents Plants Flowers Orchids Foliage and More by H Potter at Poor Boy Lawn Care. MPN: WAR143. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Approximately 10.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 10.5 inches high. Wardian case terrarium with stained glass panels. Give your plants a little extra air in this tabletop Wardian case terrarium with opening roof panel. Includes prop for roof, beautiful green glass accents, plastic liner in tray. Perfect for yourself or that special someone. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next a
Product Description & Reviews
Approximately 10.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 10.5 inches high. Wardian case terrarium with stained glass panels. Give your plants a little extra air in this tabletop Wardian case terrarium with opening roof panel. Includes prop for roof, beautiful green glass accents, plastic liner in tray. Perfect for yourself or that special someone. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don't want waterlogged soil. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? The choices are endless. Your imagination is the only limit. You will want to place your new terrarium in a room with sunlight, but not directly by the window.
Features & Highlights
- VINTAGE DESIGN: This H Potter Glass Terrarium Case Planter sits atop a gray powder-coated metal tray and rests on ornate ball feet. Green stained accent glass adds a pop of color and stately brass finials bring charm and elegance to any space in your home. Medium-sized planter box (H 10" x L 10" x W 8.5") with tray (2" depth) is the ideal size for displaying many types of foliage. Comes complete with a custom, functional liner and professionally printed planting brochure.
- ENDLESS PLANT POSSIBILITIES: Update and diversify your greenery as often as you like based on season and holiday. From miniature orchids to ivies, to displaying terrarium on a shelf, countertop, tabletop or desk, this planter blends well with any indoor environment. Its eye-catching design makes a remarkable statement wherever it's placed.
- TERRARIUMS ARE ON TREND: Terrariums are trending now for good reason. Their beauty and functionality add an earthy warm feeling to any room of your home. This sophisticated planter makes a wonderful gift as a house-warming, birthday or anniversary present and can be used as stunning décor for weddings and parties. The tranquility of greenery is soothing and helps to relieve stress. Plants not only promote a healthy environment, they also bring beauty and splendor to your home.
- INTRICATE DETAIL + MINIMALIST STYLE: Delicate etching ensures your terrarium is designed and manufactured by H Potter. With precise attention to detail, the end result is a stunning, premium quality terrarium designed for long-lasting durability. To water or prune, use hinged roof panel and prop open with prop rod. If ordering an H Potter Planting Kit with this H Potter Terrarium, please choose a Medium Size Kit. Moss, props and plants are not included.
- H POTTER PROMISE: At H Potter, we take extreme pride in creating distinctive pieces to accent your home and garden. We use only the finest quality materials and professional packaging without cutting corners to save money, as we believe our customers deserve nothing less than the best.
8.46 x 10.43 x 10.43 inches
14.4 x 13.5 x 17.5 inches
Have questions about this item (WAR143), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by H Potter, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Glass terrarium with metal tray and custom plastic planting insert. Roof is hinged and can be propped open for ventilation, watering or pruning, using prop rod to hold open. Approximately 10.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide by 13.25 inches high, the ...
Brighten up any living space with natural greenery and a modern aesthetic! Whole Housewares elegant geometric plant containers feature clear glass inserted a wire frame, is a traditional geometric ornaments and give you a feeling of exquisite fashion...
Need to add a burst of life to your kitchen, living room or office? This can hang or set on a tabletop. Air plants need water once a week and given a bright location but not direct sunlight. These will do well with office lighting, near a bright wind...
With panes of glass set against a metal frame, our birdcage terrarium elevates any display in your home or garden. Fill it with real or faux succulents and plants. This is a perfect terrarium for desert and forest succulents or your own collected kee...