H Potter Rectangular Glass Terrarium Wardian Case Handcrafted Tabletop Planter Box Modern Geometric Indoor Display Case Succulent Container Miniature Fairy Garden Home Accent Decor by H Potter at Poor Boy Lawn Care. MPN: WAR148. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. H Potter Wardian Terrarium. Approximately: 9 inches L x 5.75 inches W x 8.75 inches H. Typically used for miniature plants, but also make a lovely display case or keepsake box. Top is all glass, tray is metal with ball feet. Perfect size for desk or end table. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make
Product Description & Reviews
H Potter Wardian Terrarium. Approximately: 9 inches L x 5.75 inches W x 8.75 inches H. Typically used for miniature plants, but also make a lovely display case or keepsake box. Top is all glass, tray is metal with ball feet. Perfect size for desk or end table. Planting your terrarium: Start with a layer of pebbles and mix in a handful of charcoal chips, spread this mixture evenly on the bottom of your tray. Next add a layer sphagnum moss followed by a layer of soil to nearly fill your tray. Make small holes where you wish to insert your plants. If your plant has a root ball larger than the depth of your tray gently tease out the roots horizontally. Once you insert your plants into the little holes, bury the roots and tamp the soil to help remove air pockets. Water very lightly as your terrarium will be recycling its own water and you don't want waterlogged soil. Arrange you plants in the soil as desired. Place the glass top on your terrarium, sit back and relax. What you place inside your terrarium is entirely a matter of personal taste. Do you prefer a green oasis? Do you enjoy the mystic of a fairy garden? Or perhaps exotic orchids are your fancy? Your imagination is the only limit. You will want to place your new terrarium in a room with sunlight, but not directly by the window. If you notice your Wardian Case steaming up, just pop open the roof and vent a little, your eco-system just has a little too much water.
Features & Highlights
- HANDCRAFTED - METAL BASE WITH POWDER COAT FINISH - Glass house with hinged roof panel sits atop a gray powder-coated metal tray which rests on elegant ball feet for luxurious appeal. This geometric planter box is modern with a timeless feel. Complete with custom plastic liner and professionally printed planting brochure, this home décor accent is designed to add character to your living space. If ordering an H Potter planting kit please choose a small size kit.
- HOME DÉCOR ACCENT FOR ALL SEASONS - Approximately 9 inches long by 5.75 inches wide by 8.75 inches high, the metal planting tray itself is 2 inches deep. This wardian case will make an eye-catching focal point and impressive statement wherever it's placed. Sold as a single glass box planter, it's beautiful displayed as centerpieces or multiples lining your dining table. Unique and sturdy, this beautiful terrarium planter would make a perfect wedding decoration or birthday gift idea.
- QUALITY BY H POTTER - H Potter has been designing and manufacturing premium quality garden products for over 20 years. We do not pretend to be the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Packaged well, with stunning craftsmanship and backed by great customer service, we're proud to say our garden products are built to last. Moss and plant not included, terrarium only.
- HEAVY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Built to last, use with any seasonal décor. Glass is 3 mm thick and solder is lead-free to protect you and the environment. Stunning filled with any plants from miniature orchids to ivies. Easy to update and freshen your holiday decor. Simple enough to blend with any home décor. Trending now, terrariums add earthy warmth to your traditional or modern home.
- INTRICATE DETAILING - MINIMALIST STYLE - Plants not only promote a healthy home environment but can offer a touch of elegant beauty to your home. Uniquely designed with a heavy, durable construction, create a miniature fairy garden. Tranquility of greenery is an ideal mood setter and stress reliever, this gardening planter is the perfect size to fit any location and can be moved easily. Use indoors on any tabletop to connect with the outdoors.
8.66 x 5.71 x 9.06 inches
11.9 x 9.5 x 12.6 inches
Have questions about this item (WAR148), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by H Potter, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WAR143, ean: 0000059503651,
Approximately 10.5 inches long x 8.5 inches wide x 10.5 inches high. Wardian case terrarium with stained glass panels. Give your plants a little extra air in this tabletop Wardian case terrarium with opening roof panel. Includes prop for roof, beauti...
Glass terrarium with metal tray and custom plastic planting insert. Roof is hinged and can be propped open for ventilation, watering or pruning, using prop rod to hold open. Approximately 10.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide by 13.25 inches high, the ...
Brighten up any living space with natural greenery and a modern aesthetic! Whole Housewares elegant geometric plant containers feature clear glass inserted a wire frame, is a traditional geometric ornaments and give you a feeling of exquisite fashion...
Need to add a burst of life to your kitchen, living room or office? This can hang or set on a tabletop. Air plants need water once a week and given a bright location but not direct sunlight. These will do well with office lighting, near a bright wind...