Dr. Prepare pH Meter.0.01 Resolution Water Quality Tester with ATC 0-14 pH Measurement Range for Drinking Water Hydroponics, Aquarium, Pool & Food by Dr. Prepare at Poor Boy Lawn Care. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dr. Prepare Digital pH Meter is a handy and functional pH test kit to determine water quality by providing quick and accurate readings. - Easy to Use2-button operation is easy for you to get a correct and quick test result.- ATC for Extra AccuracyATC ensures all readings are compensated for varying temperatures to bring accuracy to the next level.- Lasting ProtectionThis cost-effective water test kit comes with a sturdy case for secure storage and portability. How to Use:STEP 1: Remove the prote
Product Description & Reviews
Dr. Prepare Digital pH Meter is a handy and functional pH test kit to determine water quality by providing quick and accurate readings. - Easy to Use2-button operation is easy for you to get a correct and quick test result.- ATC for Extra AccuracyATC ensures all readings are compensated for varying temperatures to bring accuracy to the next level.- Lasting ProtectionThis cost-effective water test kit comes with a sturdy case for secure storage and portability. How to Use:STEP 1: Remove the protection cap, rinse the electrode with distilled water, and wipe water with filter paper.STEP 2: Press the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the pH meter.STEP 3: Immerse the pH meter in the solution to be tested. Make sure the immersion line is above the water level.STEP 4: Stir the solution gently and wait for about 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.STEP 5: Clean the electrode with pure water after your test.STEP 6: Turn off your pH meter by pressing the “ON/OFF” button and replace the protection cap. Specifications:Measuring Range: 0.00-14.00 pHResolution: 0.01 pHAccuracy: ±0.01 pHBatteries: 2 x 1.5V LR44 Button Cell (included)Operating Temperature: 32-176°F / 0-80°CBattery Life: about 500 hoursSize: 6.1 x 1.2 x 0.6 inchNet Weight: 1.76oz / 50g Package includes:1 x Digital pH Meter1 x Storage Case1 x User Manual3 x Buffer Powder Note:1. Please read the user manual carefully and follow instructions for correct results.2. Be careful with the glass shell-wrapped electrode when stirring the solution.3. Clean the electrode with distilled water each time before using or storing.
Features & Highlights
- 【Fast & Accurate Readings】Precise readings will be displayed on the large LCD with a 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH thanks to a incredibly sensitive electrode.
- 【Auto-calibration】3-point auto calibration (pH 4.00, pH 6.86, and pH 9.18) is adopted to ensure accurate pH testing in the first place. Simply insert your pH instrument into standard buffers (included), press "CAL" button, and your pH meter will start calibrating automatically.
- 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】This portable water test kit features ATC (automatic temperature compensation) for pH measurement at any temperature ranging from 32°F to 176°F, helping to improve accuracy and eliminate errors caused by varying temperatures.
- 【Pocket-size】Sleek design makes your 1.76oz pH testing pen fit in your palm, tote, backpack, and purse for a quick water test at any time.
- 【Wide Application】An ideal pH tester for household drinking, swimming pools, spas, aquariums, wine-making, and more.
Test Kits & Thermometers
2.13 x 1.14 x 6.85 inches
Have questions about this item (7426891867561), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dr. Prepare, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 836-1, ean: 0600316548380,
Applications& Usage:Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications,wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas,ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, watertreatm...
5 in 1 test strips are great for quick, on-site evaluations of water quality with reliable results on every test. These mulit-parameter test strips test for five water quality measurements on 1 strip. Contains 50 tests.
mpn: EHMP_3.5_Orginal, ean: 0797648979811,
TDS Water Quality Tester CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WATER QUALITY? TDS Water Test Meter works like a guard who helps monitor water quality to tell you whether the water meets standards of drinking, aquarium, RO/OI system, etc, so that you have a clear mi...