15 Heirloom Lettuce & Leafy Vegetable Seeds | 4000+ Seeds | Non GMO Bulk Lettuce Seeds for Planting - Kale, Spinach, Arugula, Oak, Romaine, Iceberg, Butter | Hydroponic, Home Garden, Indoor Outdoor by Tiny Greens at Poor Boy Lawn Care. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 15 Lettuce and Greens Seeds Vault - Heirloom & Non-GMOVariety (Est Seed Count)Parris Island Romaine (~300) - Popular variety for its crisp, yet tender and succulent leavesButtercrunch (300) - Small loose head with buttery taste and velvety textureRed Oakleaf (250) - Red colored lettuce with tons of health benefitsIceberg (250) - Classic lettuce with hearty texture and subtle flavorPrizehead (300) - Ruffled leaf lettuce with red hues and great flavorBibb Lettuce (300) - Loose soft and buttery lea
Product Description & Reviews
15 Lettuce and Greens Seeds Vault - Heirloom & Non-GMOVariety (Est Seed Count)Parris Island Romaine (~300) - Popular variety for its crisp, yet tender and succulent leavesButtercrunch (300) - Small loose head with buttery taste and velvety textureRed Oakleaf (250) - Red colored lettuce with tons of health benefitsIceberg (250) - Classic lettuce with hearty texture and subtle flavorPrizehead (300) - Ruffled leaf lettuce with red hues and great flavorBibb Lettuce (300) - Loose soft and buttery leaves with loosely formed headDwarf Siberian Kale (250) - Dark green hearty, but tender leaves that grow up to 2' tallNobel Giant Spinach (250) - One of the most popular spinach thats easy to growArugula "Roquet" (250) - Great salad green with tender, fresh, and slightly bitter leaf with a pepper tasteSwiss Chard (250) - Large leafy green vegetable that can be eaten raw or cookedCollard; Southern Giant (300) - Slightly hearty leafy green with mustard flavorMustard: Tendergreen (300) - Cross between spinach and mustard green with mild flavorLettuce: Cimmaron Red Romaine (250) - Deep red leaves that are tender and crispLettuce: Green Oakleaf (250) - Medium to large ruffled lettuce with a tender and delicate flavor Lettuce: Little Gem (250) - Small romaine style lettuce with juicy, tender and sweet leavesOur heirloom Non-GMO seeds are great for gardeners, survivalist, kids, and chefs alike. Get yours today!Harvesting Time:Majority of lettuces - 40-60 daysRomain - 75-80 daysCrisphead - 70-100 days Looseleaf and butterhead - Anytime during development Growing and PlantingIdeal growing PH - 6.0 - 8.0Ideal temp - 80 degrees or warmer for germinationCan easily be started indoors and transferred outside or in a hydroponic system
Features & Highlights
- ✔️15 MOST POPULAR LETTUCE AND LEAFY GREEN VAULT PLUS PLANT MARKERS - Start growing your own garden and eating all natural healthy lettuce and leafy greens straight from your yard or indoor garden.
- ✔️OVER 4000 TOTAL SEEDS & PLANTING GUIDE - Our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. These make great lettuce seeds for planting indoor, outdoor, or in a hydroponic system. Included as well is a planting guide in each pack.
- ✔️GREAT GIFT FOR GARDENERS - CHEFS - SURVIVALIST - What else is better than giving a gardener a full of seed collection to have a bountiful garden. Our collection of lettuce and greens starter seeds are great and include and plant markers.
- ✔️INDOOR OR OUTDOOR SUSTAINABLE GARDEN - Plant seeds all year indoors, in a hydroponic system, or start your own microgreens, and start your own lettuce garden to enjoy amazing greens and salads all year. These can be used as a indoor garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens seeds.
- ✔️PRODUCT OF USA & TINYGREEN'S SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. These seeds can work with aerogarden pods and other hydroponic systems. We stand by our products and if you have any issues please feel free to contact us and we'll make it right.
2.9 x 0.5 x 7.2 inches
Have questions about this item (0743755249736), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tiny Greens, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Purple Top Turnips are generally tolerant of freezing weather, and their roots can be stored for a fairly long period of time in cold storage conditions. Rutabagas or Swedish turnips (''Swedes '') tend to be somewhat larger, sweeter and less strongly...
This Radish seed packet assortment contains heirloom varieties of German Giant, Watermelon, Black Spanish, Easter Egg, French Breakfast and Purple Plum. Each seed packet measures 3.25'' wide and 4.50'' tall, and includes a colorful illustration on th...
How to sprout the gelatinous seeds like flax, chia, arugula, and cress. Gelatinous seeds form a gel-like sac around the seed in the presence of water. They get gooey, hard to manage and will not sprout using conventional methods such as a jar sproute...