United Nursery Golden Pothos Totem Live Indoor Air Plant. 38'' Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh in Grower Pot from Our Florida Farm
United Nursery Golden Pothos Totem Live Indoor Air Plant. 38'' Shipping Size. Shipped Fresh in Grower Pot from Our Florida Farm by United Nursery at Poor Boy Lawn Care. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach
Product Description & Reviews
ABOUT US With our primary farm located along the eastern fringe of The Florida Everglades, we are centered in the warmest growing region of the country with a true Tropical climate. The long sunny days, high humidity and average year-round temperature of 70° deliver optimum conditions for growing lush, healthy Tropical plants. Take those perfect growing conditions and add a team with years of horticultural expertise, employees that love plants, a dash of innovation, an [ob·ses·sive] approach to serving our customers and you get one beautiful healthy plant. HOW TO OPEN YOUR PLANT SHIPPER Our plant shipper is sustainable & recyclable, especially designed to guarantee you a perfect shipping. Follow these simple directions to unpack your farm fresh plant: 1-Follow the red arrows printed on the box to the white locking clip. 2-To unfasten clip, insert finger and pull latch against clip base to release and remove from box.3-To remove outer box, insert finger in lifting holes at top edge of box and lift outer box as shown. 4-With the inside box now exposed, insert hand into box corners and push back the four cutouts securing the pot. 5-Firmly grip the top edge of the paper sleeve with both hands and lift plant away from box. 6-To remove the paper sleeve, carefully cut the elastic band cinching the pot then tear paper downward along the seam. CARE INSTRUCTIONS ☀️ Light:Prefers high and medium light 💧 Water:Enjoys medium watering 🌿 Fertilizer:Spring and Summer🌡️ Climate: Above 55 degrees
Features & Highlights
- 🌿 LOOKING FOR AN EASY-TO-CARE OFFICE PLANT? This one is for you! Pothos is one of the most popular and easiest plant anyone can grow. It can acclimate very quickly to any indoor setting such as a low light spot. You only need to water it when the top inch of potting soil feels dry
- 🌿 NEED TO BREATHE? POTHOS IS ONE OF THE TOP 10 AIR PURIFYING PLANTS- Removes all indoor air toxins. Increases humidity and reduce levels of airborne dust. Keeps your home&office clean and healthy
- 🌿 WONDERFUL DECORATIVE INDOOR HOUSE PLANT- This evergreen vine adheres to surface as it grows. Its leaves have a beautiful heart shape when the plant is young. Enhanced with a 30-inch pole to give an extra focal point to any corner in your house. Grows to 4 feet
- 🌿 SPECIAL SUSTAINABLE & RECYCLABLE PACKAGING- Our unique shipping design keeps your plant steady & fresh from origin to destination. In the unlikely event you're not 100% happy with your purchase, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked
- ⛔ SPECIAL WARNING! SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS & PET OWNERS. Due to USDA regulations, this plant cannot be shipped to CA. Shipping to extreme cold weather states is also not recommended since pothos feels comfy between 55-85ºF. Pet owners should be aware that according to ASPCA, Pothos could be toxic for cats and dogs.Each live plant will be slightly different, thus the plant you receive may vary from the photo representation.
10 x 10 x 36 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by United Nursery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Not sure what vines to get? Want a deal? Let us pick out five nice ones for you. We will pick from plants listed on the website and perhaps some plants that are not. Vines are fair game for this offer. We cannot honor requests for specific ...
mpn: Variegated English Ivy, ean: 7426979007698,
With lobed leaves & lush, trailing vines, English ivy is a beautiful accent plant. It blends beautifully in a dish garden, adding texture to a variety of tropical plants. Ivy is a vigorous grower with strong, wiry stems densely covered with distincti...
Pothos (epipremnum aureum) is one of those tried and true houseplants almost everyone has or has had. In fact, it's one of the most popular houseplants available. The traditional pothos variety is golden pothos also commonly known as devil's ivy, it ...
This is the Passiflora Edulis 'Red Rover', highly prized edible passion fruit vine. Great vine to grow with delicious fruit to eat. They produce the large edible passion fruit that are purple, best to let it fall to the ground rather than pick it. Th...